Monday, February 18, 2019

So how have I been going?


So, how have I been going? Truthfully, great!! I am so loving this Lazy Keto and it seems to be working for me....which I was real surprised about. I didn't think I could live without my carbs...I loved bread and ate it frequently, but up till this weekend I hadn't had any since I started Keto.
I started Keto on January 16th and as of February 16th I have lost nearly 6 kilo's. 
On Friday night I had a blow out and ate a small block of chocolate and Saturday night I had all the kids here and grandies and they wanted a pizza night...so we ordered in!! 
 It was such a lovely evening we all sat out on the lawn and indulged. I only had a 3 small slices and a taste of garlic bread but on Sunday morning I woke up feeling rather blah.  So its back on the wagon and back into doing what is working for me.  Slow and steady and lets see what happens. 

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo way to go Jen. I'm doing keto too. Down 7 kgs. Loving it. Let's share recipes and tips.
    That is great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. You have totally found what works for you!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome weight loss, I need to get back on track again......

    ReplyDelete