Saturday, February 23, 2019

Stressed...but coping with Keto...


Damn Garry, Kylee's ex is a real bastard.
He's full of threats, he's sending Kylee horrible nasty and bullying texts and then also tagging her on Facebook with Memes saying he loves her and she's horrible for not giving him a second chance. I missed a chance on Facebook last night, he posted a picture that could have got him in a whole lot of shit....and we could have kept the kids away from him today (his access weekend) but being tired and stressed I didn't even think of screenshotting it!! Now that made me feel so damn bad.  I wish Kylee would just block him..on everything and only unblock him when he has the kids. 
Now come on Garry, you are the one that has continually cheated, you are the one that manipulated and lied...you are the one that made the mistakes!! Yet in his tiny little mind he is twisting it around saying that Kylee is the one in the wrong because she denied him affection.
It is really getting to Kylee....and truth be told it is getting to us too. 
Thinking maybe she is going to have to get legal advise. 


Simon is also having relationship problems. He and his girlfriend have split.  Our troublesome one Shawn is the only one that is happy and carefree....and doing just great drug free and sober...proud of him. Just wish he would get a job and start making plans for his future....that is move on and leave home again!! Really he is no problem...BUT I want just us again. 

Anyways another week done on Keto. 



And I have nailed it....
Another loss on the scales this morning...(600grams) Wasn't sure what the "demons" would say this morning as last Friday I ate a small block of chocolate, and then Saturday night I had pizza. It gave me a headache the next day actually and it made it easy to climb back on board the Keto way of eating. It proved to me I can do this....I surprise myself every day I eat this way...I don't miss bread, or pasta, or rice or potato's and I really thought I would.
Long may I keep feeling like this. Before I started I was rapidly heading towards a number I never wanted to see again, I felt miserable and ate more because I was miserable. I hated myself and my body...Keto way of eating has saved me....and I thank the friend who talked me into it. Thanks Rach.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen. Wow I didn't know that Kylee and her hubby and split. I feel real bad I missed that. I'm pleased to say Mr T and I are getting back on a good footing.

    I'm so happy you're loving keto. I too am in a happier head space and I'm so glad it's all clicked with you. You're going to rock this Jen. Both of us are. Love to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had another loss, hope I follow you this week. Kids dramas are worse I think, when they are older :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on nailing Keto for another week!!!

    Don’t beat yourself up over forgetting the screenshot...you will get it the next time!!!!

    ReplyDelete