Friday, March 01, 2019

Weigh in day

Whether you want to loose weight, like me, or get fitter and healthier... it's not going to happen overnight! But if you just keep working at it a little each and every day, over time you will look back and be amazed at how much you've improved! I look back to when I started on the 16th January to now and I am amazed how far I have come. Since the start I have not been inclined to indulge or cheat. I have found ways to keep my carbs low and yet  indulge in foods that I love. I am winning.... The weight is coming off slower now than it was in the first few weeks, but if each week I shed a few hundred grams I will be happy. My clothes are fitting me better...I feel better and my skin feels great.  500g off today. I weighed in a day early as I have a early shift at work tomorrow morning.




Add caption

Talking about kids.....it was no uniform and crazy hair day at school today...so Uncle Shawn did Williams hair for him. He donned his favourite clothes and went to school with a grin from ear to ear...he LOVED his hair. One happy man. 



And look at this little Miss..
Was a hot night the night before last so kept her out playing longer than normal...I couldn't resist taking this pic....

Loves these little ones.
They hard work, have had them 6 nights this week....helping out Kylee due to her shifts and the ex changing his access night plans. But when they give you such happy smiles like these two do it makes it all worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. Goood job on the weight loss progress!!! Sow and steady wins the race!!!

    ReplyDelete