Monday, March 18, 2019

A win....


Another week has scooted by. 
It hasn't been without its stresses but we have managed to ride them and carry on.
The ex objected to the vro and they have to go to court on the 2nd of April. He and Kylee have some mutual friends, a married couple, and he has been harassing them with calls and texts to the point that they are over it and him big time!! But he has revealed to them that his lawyer has told him not to try to override the vro as he hasn't got a chance of it happening. They have told Kylee this and also told him to fuck off and leave them alone.

Its been tough on us all. I have the kids from Thursday night to Monday night. I dearly love them but boy are they hard work. I have started to take supplements (vitamins) as I am constantly drained...but I wouldn't change a thing. 

With all happening I was able to stick to plan and was delighted to see a kilo loss this week. 

I am off to be bed early tonight, I need a good night sleep. And a lay in bed in the morning with no demanding little bodies wanting me....

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the last loss!!

    Asfor your daughter... him harassing other people just strengthens her position.

    ReplyDelete