Sunday, January 09, 2022

And the journey continues….

 New year eve was very quiet….but on the 2nd we travelled down to Manjimup where I was finally able to visit Mum and Dads grave. Had a little chat, cleaned their stones and then headed off to visit my sister and brother in law and then we drove out to speedway ready for a good evenings racing. Sister came out too and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening.

We took the land cruiser down, so after the racing …. and a few drinks up at the bar with a few of the drivers …. we set up our camp and piled into bed.  Love our set up, 2 minutes to set up and pack up….plus super comfy. 

In the morning hubby made the coffee while I used the facilities. Then went to say see ya 👋 to sister and a promise to come down again real soon. Monday is usually a work day for me but I took the day off.

Meandered off home slowly enjoying our time together. Called in at a little cafe and bought a coffee and a pie which was super tasty and filling.

Sooooooo from that you can tell I didn’t restart my ww on Boxing Day….but I can tell you that Tuesday morning I started a 3 day detox. 

I weighed myself when I started and I found I had gained 3.8. After the detox I lost 1.8 so I was off to the start I wanted. Detox I found easy and I must say I feel good. Tummy bloat gone and clothes not tight. 


New Year Eve these little cuties hatched. Aren’t they the cutest?  Indian Runner ducks are usually not the best parents but  mum“Baby Huey” is doing a not too bad of a job. “Baby Huey” because she is the clumsiest duck ever…how she hasn’t squashed her babies I don’t know, she’s tripped over them so many times. 

Kids are on school holidays and that means no daycare for Summer or William. I have them atm and they are driving me ratty!! They fighting, squabbling and just so “into everything naughty”. 

Look at little Miss…..told not to go out of my sight…..but she did and found a puddle down near the shed where Poppy trying to grow lawn…..she came back like this….



And that for now is that ☺️

1 comment: