Saturday, January 29, 2022

Finally.

 Weigh in day again.

This morning, the scales went down….finally!!!

After 3 weeks of staying the same, a 700g loss…woohoooo 😊😍😘

It’s been a quiet week for me, nothing much been happening. With daughter being on holidays I’ve had no babysitting duties. So all I’ve done is my work….and in my spare time I’ve been catching up on some scrapbooking of some of my photos. It actually has been a lot of fun. Ahhhh the memories, some tearful ones at times, but lots of happy ones too. I’ve heaps of photos so decided before I forget it’s best I get them organised or my kids will be left with a heap of photos and no idea who or what they are. Hubby’s mum left behind a big pile of albums and more than half of them we have no idea who or what they are. 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. Today is my weigh in day too. I was exactly at the weight I was last week. For 3 weeks I have barely lost anything but I am sticking with it and hope I see a loss. P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss, I am thinking of rejoining WW and doing the diabetic plan they now have. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY to your weight going down! Good things come to those that wait...and show persistence and consistency!

    I Love looking through pics!!!!! What a fun task!

    ReplyDelete