Saturday, February 05, 2022

Saturday morning

 And it’s weigh in day again.


And wooohooooo it’s another loss, 800g gone. This week I concentrated on checking point values on my food before I ate them. Just as well I did as one thing I cooked for the family (marinated lamb spare ribs) was 19pp a serve!!!   So I saved myself from going overboard. I’ve been real happy with my week. If my knee wasn’t so damn sore I could have managed a bit more walking and got my steps up. I had a fall at my sisters and since then it’s been very painful. I have problems with it in the past, a mri done a while back showed fluid under the kneecap. Anyways it’s made work uncomfortable, along with some sleepless nights so looks like a Doctors visit coming up. 

It’s been a very quiet few weeks for us with no grandies staying over. They have been on school holidays and visiting their Dad. Mum is on holidays so she has been able to settle them back into school routine now the new year has started. William is in year 3 and Miss Summer started kindy. Oh my goodness, where has time gone?? 




William has a new teacher this year, actually she is a friend of mine too, and I know she will challenge him to do his absolute best. It won’t take Jodie long to sort out his little quirks. 

Summer is already loving kindy…she goes 2 days one week and then 3 the next, other days are at daycare. She protested loudly on Friday when she was taken to daycare, wanted kindy 😘 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss, the years are just flowing by so quick. I have just rejoined WW, getting used to the plan hope to start it properly Tuesday after the long weekend here and when we have some groceries on that will work in the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right to stick to the plan. It sure is working. I was same last week & today it was a 0.2 pound loss. At least it wasn't a gain. Get that knee looked at. Pain is no joke. The kids look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought I would let you know I am blogging again.... https://witchypooslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete