Saturday, February 19, 2022

No loss….

 But no gain either, I had a stay the same. I weighed in yesterday as my bestie was taking me out for lunch for a early birthday  celebration 🥳 🎉 🎂 

Don’t think I’ll be having a sts next weigh….what celebrating yesterday, today been indulging as well and tomorrow my birthday….omg I’m being a real Miss Piggy. Ohh well, it’s a once a year celebration….and this birthday means in 6 months time I can retire 😘

In June hubby and I plus some friends were heading off for a months holiday up in the top end of WA. Just found out that it will have to put on hold. Where we want to go goes through Aboriginal owned and managed land and due to Covid they are keeping the area closed to tourists 🥴 Friends are undecided as to what to do now, as are we. BUT  I said to hubby we are going somewhere, and if Grant and Tina don’t want to travel we can go on our own.

I’m going to use this holiday as a goal to losing weight. I’d love to 8 to 10 kilo’s lighter by then.  It’s doable, and I’m looking forward to the challenge. 


I love travelling the way we do. Bring on June.

I will keep you updated on our decision on as to where we go. Western Australia’s borders come down on Monday so hopefully we can stay Covid free and healthy. 



2 comments:

  1. First I want to say Happy birthday🎂. This week I finally had a loss. 1.2 pounds. Now I need to keep it going. I hope we get to travel this year. It has been too long. Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you guys decide to do on your June get-a-way/vacation!!!!!

    A maintain is a victory! GO you!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete