Monday, February 14, 2022

Small loss

 A small loss on scales yesterday, 300g’s. 

Might only be small but I’ll take it. 

Busy day after weigh in with meals out plus a “high tea” 

OMG….felt like a little Miss Piggy. I estimated that I used all my weeklies plus more maybe.  I’ve had a reasonably good day today, but have planned the rest of the week around 0 pp’s meals. It’s my birthday next weekend, celebrating starts on Friday with breakfast out with my bestie….

Not much else happening so short and sweet from me. 



3 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss - Have an awesome week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost! That is what matters! As for your day of eating.....you know it happened now you can accomoddate the rest of the week ...it's a balancing/budget game! You've got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every loss counts. I love the upbeat message to keep trying.

    ReplyDelete