Saturday, January 15, 2022

Weigh in

 Weigh in day. A tad disappointed that I had a sts …. but ww works and I believe in the program sooooooo onto a new week.

This morning I took the kids up to Macca’s where we were meeting their Dad and his girlfriend. They have them for the next 10 days…..wooohoooooo. As much as I love them, they are noisy, messy and time consuming. Plus Summer is going through a phase of waking up at 2.30am for cuddles….and then she is awake and ready to start the day anywhere from 5am onwards. Very tiring.

Anyways Mum started 3 weeks holiday today too…so no kids for her for 10 days either. She gets to spend some time with Michael without having to worry about caring for them.

So…..all in all 3 weeks without kids. Still have Skye…maybe. She spends ALL her time driving around the countryside with her mates, sister or mum. Not impressed with her atm. She is 18, on a youth allowance from Centrelink, and meant to be looking for work. We are not charging her board atm but have asked she pays us something each fortnight towards the car we helped buy and in return she help out around the home. It’s NOT happening. She has been home 1 night in the last fortnight. And we are expected to look after her pets while she gone. Poor rats so neglected. 

Anyways I off to finish cooking dinner.

Will leave you with this…… cuddles with Poppy. 

 



1 comment:

  1. I had a disappointing weigh in too. Only 0.6 pounds and I really stuck to plan too. Glad to hear you're catching a much deserved break. When I was 18 my folks made me pay rent and assigned certain chores. Of course at the time I was mad & other people told my parents they were wrong but it really did teach me to be responsible. Have a peaceful 10 days.

    ReplyDelete