Monday, February 20, 2023

Birthday today

 Birthday today. 

I had the little grandies last night, and had school drop off. William was very cute this morning. He got up, walked out and said “I’ve a big birthday present for you” and then gave me a huge hug. A very heart melting moment 💕 

After school drop off I met my girlfriend for a “jabbawalk” then she shouted me breakfast out. Absolutely delicious it was too. After that it was home and the usual everyday stuff…cleaning, washing and cooking.  Just another day really. 

Still waiting for my cousin Rays funeral. They can’t find his dental records so now we wait for dna results. It’s a big mess and very heartbreaking as we can’t plan anything 💔 

Not much else happening.

Ohhh weigh in….100g down 😘




2 comments:

  1. Good job on the weigh in! Love the grandsons present! Best present ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scale going down is great. I wish I could see mine go down. Hope the rest of your birthday went well but it would be tough to top your grandson!

    ReplyDelete