Monday, February 27, 2023

Monday again…

 


And that means it is weigh in day. 

Todays awesome result is a 1.3 loss. Go me 😊

I’m really loving this weight watchers program. I’ve settled into a pattern with it easily. 

I plan my days menu out either the evening before or in the morning and track it. Tracking is the key for me atm, I find I don’t slip up if I know what I’m eating.  And if something should crop up I know I have my weekly bonus points to use.  And now I’ve started to move more and doing some walking I get added bonus points. I do not ever use those extra bonus points. 

I’m challenging myself to get out and move more. My jabbawalk buddy and I trying to get out early to walk. It’s been quite hot and humid of late. My knee so far hasnt given me any trouble so keep fingers crossed 🤞🏽  I’m also trying to get my walk times down and my biggest one is too drink more water…water that is NOT in my coffee. Yeah I drink too much coffee. Another bonus with this round of WW for me is that I’ve stopped my drinking 2 or more Pepsi Max a day. Don’t know why but I’m finding I don’t enjoy….or need it….anymore. 

My biggest challenge is carbs. I’m slowly changing my habit of having bread every day. Ohh it’s tough, but I’m getting there. 

Right, my washing machine is beeping at me, another load is ready to hang out.


2 comments:

  1. Great job. I am ready to see the scale to go down. I am pushing myself even harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love that the plan is working for you (and that you are working the plan!) Good job for getting out there early before the heat gets too unbearable!!!

    ReplyDelete