Monday, February 06, 2023

Another week…..

 Still no word on Rays funeral date yet. Due to the nature of his death his body has been sent to the coroners to determine the cause of his death. And there are investigations ongoing as to the circumstances leading up to his death. Yes…it’s all very traumatic. 

It’s been a quiet week. 

No Deb to walk with this last week. She had minor surgery on her shoulder which has gone well. Also had issues with her Dad of 90 plus years falling over and injuring himself twice!! He lives 40 minutes away in his own house so that has meant lots of travel for her. Thankfully he wears one of those emergency necklaces so he was attended to very quickly by ambulance services. 

I’ve done 4 x 30 plus minutes walks on my own and touch wood so far my knee hasn’t given me any problems. 

My shoulder has been though, it keeps on freezing up on me…..ohhh the pain 🥺 

Yesterday I went and visited my little great granddaughter, ohh my she is a little cutie. My granddaughter has access visit every Sunday for a few hours so I try to go see her every 3 or 4 weeks so I’m not imposing too much on Jaydene’s time. 


Omg this pic. I had to crop it….talk about rolls of fat….😫😩

Weigh in today, 700g down.

1 comment:

  1. The great granddaughter looks so muck like her Momma. It is nice that you had a chance to see her.

    ReplyDelete