Monday, April 10, 2023

Easter

 

Today is the 44th anniversary of my younger brothers death. He was 27 years old and the father of 2 children and twins on the way. He was nearly 5 years older than me, but we were close, I think because we were the middle 2 of 4 kids. 44 years is a long time, but heck I still miss him.



Little Missy here throughly enjoyed Easter and all the chocolate. She was in chocolate heaven and at the end of the day was on a real high sugar high. More so as we limit the amount of sugar she is allowed. Being overweight for her age the Doctors have advised us to keep her sugars as low as we can…don’t want her being diabetic.
Master William here loves his chocolates too….and was devouring his too. 
He is the opposite to his sister, he’s underweight and we struggle to put weight on him….

See these things….freckle chocolates??
I bought a bag of them for the kids, before bed they are allowed to chose 1 little chocolate to eat as I read them their bedtime story. 
Well…..I wished I never bought them as I devoured them. I’ve been so good with chocolates….but these ughhhh 🫤😳
I think it’s because they weren’t wrapped. Any how’s I had to throw what I hadn’t eaten (and that wasn’t many) into the bin!!!
Then for the rest of the week I had to plan and track and stick 100% to my ww points.
It worked. I lost 600g 

HAPPY EASTER 🐣 

No comments:

Post a Comment