Monday, April 24, 2023

It’s that day again…

 Yep, that’s it…weigh in day. 

A whopping 1.9 off…..ecstatic about that. But I worked hard for it. 

It’s been bloody hard, but I have to put myself first and push away the sadness. 

Karma will get whoever is responsible for Rays horrific death and be made to pay for it. Won’t bring him back but we’ll push till we know the truth.  Rays wife has seen a lawyer so the progress has started. 

Not much else is happening. Been busy preparing for our trek. Permits have all been applied for, received two back so we getting there. Vehicle has been serviced and all tools and apparatus has been loaded up. 

I’ve done some food prep, bought food and so not much will need to be done before we go. Getting closer


now….can’t wait. 


2 comments:

  1. Great job on the loss! You are doing amazing! I love what you said about taking the time for it. I have been really thinking a lot lately about living myself…and feeling worthy of the time and energy to reach my goal…and even feeling like I deserve it! (Literally just wrote an upcoming post about it!!). So your words came at a good time for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops that last comment was from Maryfran…I don’t want to be anonymous!!!

      Delete