Friday, June 09, 2023

Home Again

 



Home again.
Other than the 2 nights home after the desert trek we have been away for just on a month.
It’s been great.
Shark Bay was the best. I just chilled. 
I just in my chair and fished or read and just relaxed.
It was always early to bed, most nights we were in bed by 8pm and didn’t get up till sunrise. 
Hopped on the scales this morning and I lost the weight I gained on the trek PLUS another 100g πŸ˜‰πŸ˜™πŸ˜Œ
I have a colonoscopy next week so hopefully I can get the numbers down a bit more before then, I’m under the weight I gave the hospital. Must have been all the good healthy fish we were catching and eating. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pictures! I can see why you are had a blast!!! And great job on the weight loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete