Monday, June 19, 2023

Weigh in day

 

First up…

I had to have a routine colonoscopy on Wednesday… ughhhh I hate them but with my family history it’s a necessary evil. Plus as I have diverticulitis it’s double necessary.

The prep is sux and I always feel so ill but this time around I was sooooooo sick 🤢 I think this time around was the sickest I had ever been. The fasting I can deal with (though not allowed to have a cup of coffee the morning of procedure was sux)


Anyways it’s all over for another 5 years.

The weather since being home has taken some getting used to. It’s so cold. After a month of pleasant warm weather the cold and the rain is taking some getting used too. And worse is on its way, they forecasting thunderstorms tomorrow. And of course tomorrow is the day I go back to work. I won’t be getting too much done outside if that’s the case. 


Right…it was back to normal weigh in day and I don’t know if it was the colonoscopy or being so sick with it but a kilo loss was recorded. Yep, I’ll take that 😊🤩😘

Now onto next week. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay to the colonoscopy being done for 5 years! I have to schedule one and I'm dreading it! And yay to the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I need a colonoscopy on a regular basis! Maybe not. Good loss though.

    ReplyDelete