Monday, June 26, 2023

Another week done

 

Absolutely stoked to see the number on the scales this morning. 800 grams off saw me slip over the 10kg loss since I joined ww at the end of November last year. It’s been a slow journey BUT I have stayed committed to the plan and not given in. I’ve really surprised myself  😲 😮  Usually a hiccup along the way sees me giving in so heyyy while I’m in the zone I’ll keep on plodding away.  Matter of having too. I started off weighing in 10k higher than where I finished off with ww previously. I’m lucky too in that I have 3 close friends all cheering me on as they do their own diets. All 4 of us are following different plans. 

And I’ve had a few hiccups along the way, especially when my cousins died. But here I am, still plodding. 

Nothing much exciting in the world of Jen this week. Weather is still cold. My wood fire in the house has been going most days and nights. Nothing better than being able to curl up in my chair by the fire and read. Love my books 📚 




2 comments:

  1. Well done chick. As you know, I'm 'doing' WW again too. -17 kgs now... it's slow but like you, steady. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with consistency. That is so important. I am working on getting in the zone.

    ReplyDelete