Monday, July 03, 2023

And just like that……

 …..another week has flown by. 

I’ve worked extra this week, a workmate couldn’t do her shifts and no one else could cover, so I covered them for her. 

I went shopping and found some boots I liked, they were my reward for losing 10k👢 


My mum’s birthday was on Saturday, July 1st, so decided to head down to tend her grave with my sister. We bought flowers for her. I ALWAYS bought flowers for her, she loved  them.  7 years she has been gone now, but heck some days it feels like yesterday. I miss her so much.  Bought some extra and visited Dad and my brother as well along with my maternal grandparents. And of course my sister and I caught up with all the family news as we wandered around the cemetery. We both love cemeteries and the history in them. 
Wet and miserable again here again today with a thunderstorm predicted this afternoon. A good day to sit in my chair in front of the fire and read.

Weigh in day, 300g down 😁



2 comments:

  1. Gosh those 7 years have gone fast. My mum loved flowers too. Me, not quite so much. Love the boots, they look very comfy. Well done on 10 kgs gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the weigh in! Glad that you got to honor your mother with your sister! So important!

    It's also neat to hear that I'm not the only one that enjoys wandering around in graveyards!

    ReplyDelete