Monday, July 17, 2023

And again…..

 And again it’s weigh in day 

And again I recorded another 400 gram loss 👏

I’m happy with that, any loss is a good loss. 


It hasn’t been the easiest of weeks. 

I’ve been so worried about Kylee and the kids. Not only has she been grieving the loss of her relationship (the asshole) but she has been so sick with the flu…as have the kids. I took Summer up to speech therapy this morning while K took William to his psychiatrist. He is slowly coming to terms with his Dad and his abandonment so when we get around to telling him about Micheal I guess that will set him back again. Let’s hope it doesn’t set him too far back. 

Not too much else to talk about. 

It’s been so cold here these past few weeks. It’s not helping me, I’ve been so lazy and lethargic and not drinking enough. Time to get out of this lazy funk….and move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment