Monday, July 10, 2023

Really…..

 

Now tell me please do these pics look as though he doesn’t love his girl???

The reason I ask this as on Saturday afternoon daughter dropped kids off with their Dad and went to Micheals. He then tells her “he cares deeply” for her but he has never loved her !!  Kylee said never, he said no never, I thought the love would grow. My heart broken girl bravely said to him what am I doing here then and walked out. She rang me sobbing her heart out out. OMG, my first thought was she’d been in an accident or Bozo had been with the kids as she was sobbing so hard, but this shocked me just as much.  For gods sake every time they were together he was touching her, kissing her, hugging her……then this. After 4 bloody years together he tells her he has never loved her. To string her along like that, what a fucking asshole….I’m so angry. And it’s not just her, what about the kids. William and Summer loved him. They called him their bonus Daddy. Why, why, why???? She hasn’t heard from him since which is good, but he could have checked to see if she got home ok.  She is not eating, looks like shit and so teary. Wish I could make her better.






Now it’s weigh in day. 400g loss this week. 







2 comments:

  1. That all sounds a bit sad...but did he want to break up with her? or just being an idiot and it will all blow over?.... your daughter looks lovely...Peta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sad. How can you pretend for FOUR years?? He’s more than an idiot, my daughter loved him and he dishonestly strung her along all those years. My daughter is lovely and doesn’t deserve what he did to her and her little ones.

      Delete