Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Another week done….

 …..And I’m very happy to report another loss.

I’m getting very close to the grand total of 15kg gone. I’m not going to jinx myself by saying I’ll get there next weigh in because we all know anything can happen EVEN when you have the best of weeks.

I’m back walking with Deb and still doing the water aerobic classes when we can.  It’s nearly the end of school term and Christmas holidays. There’s no vacation care till January so I’m looking after the kids whilst Mum works. 

I’m also having kids for first 2 weeks of January as I’ve enrolled them in swimming lessons. Kylee planning on getting out fishing and camping a lot next year and with William getting a kayak for Christmas we want the kids water savvy.  As yet the kids father hasn’t decided when he can have the kids…really!! 

Cant believe the year is nearly over and that I have completed a full year plus on WW and lost nearly 15 kilos. It’s hard enough to lose weight at any time but when you have a thyroid that’s under active it’s very hard. Medication and regular blood tests has been me for over half my life. 


My highlight of this week was William being given the Academic Award for year 4. He has shone this year and achieved some fantastic results academically and also in his sports. He loves to learn….and loves his Soccer. 

Time to get myself organised. Water aerobics in the morning so better find my bathers. 

Till next week. 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to William how fantastic!!! what a great weight loss you have managed this year...well done...Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats all around. Well done on the weight loss. I too have hypothyroidism. It has made losing weight dang near impossible. I had my visit with endocrinologist last week & it went okay. He added T3 to my T4. Hopeful new Rx will help. Took a boatload of tests & I have to go back in 3 weeks. William has done extremely well in both school & sports. I have wanted to try water aerobic but a bit shameful to be seen in bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete