Monday, December 18, 2023

I’ve done it

I’ve finally reached 15 kilos off.
It’s taken 13 months, lots of up and downs but I am so happy that I’ve stuck to ww and persevered. 
Wasn’t easy, what with 2 close family deaths, a few trips away and a few health issues. 

 

Santa pics yesterday. This was just taken using my phone camera. William is 10 just 2 days after Christmas and I think this will be the last Christmas he “believes” in Santa. A few things he is questioning now so next year I think the pretending to believe will begin so Summer can still believe in the magic.

Right I’m out of here. A Christmas get together today with one of my friends so best get moving. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done to you. I’ve read your blog for quite a while and used to get so frustrated with all your efforts. Happy to see you going forward. (In saying that....I have only 5 kilos to lose and have for ten years and done nothing about it). Marie, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hitting your goal! You have given me hope. I have hypothyroidism & have gained over 20 pounds. I have not been able to lose anything. I just about gave up. If you can lose that much weight with hypothyroidism it gives me hope I can.

    ReplyDelete