Monday, December 04, 2023

I’m back…

 Last weigh in I’d had a goddamn awful week. I either ate everything in sight or just couldn’t be bothered eating properly then would eat crap which is just part of living with hypothyroidism. 

A big gain was shown on the demon scales. I was disgusted and very disappointed in myself. 

A lot was going on. My best friend Dad had a bad fall then past away. I had babysitting as William graduated from stage 1 of Children’s University. Skye got a 2nd job with more hours. Son found himself a girlfriend. Hubby got shingles. Drs appointments. And the list goes on…

Fast forward to today, weigh in again…a 2.1 loss. Now that was after a lot of hard work. I’ve kept busy, exercised and taking my medication (thyroid tabs)

Will leave with a collage of Williams Children’s University graduation. I babysat Summer while Kylee drove his teacher and William up. The headmistress was also representing the school. William was the ONLY graduate in the whole of the South West of WA. To say we were proud would be an understatement. 





No comments:

Post a Comment