Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Last weigh in

 

This weekend we hit the road…across the Nullarbor we will go. Planning on 3 long days of driving to get us across and into places we haven’t travelled.  Bring it on ☺️

We are 95% packed. I’ve a few things ready in the house to go pack into vehicle. Doctor visit tomorrow to get my thyroid meds and some painkillers just in case knee plays up. 

Then it’s wait till Shawn and Skye get home. Thursday he pulls out of Shark Bay, and will be calling into Kalbarri to go do some crabbing if he can. A lot of rain there so whether he will be able to without getting bogged…who knows. 

Anyway, last weigh yesterday, 400g down. Hopefully I don’t have anymore days like today where I’ve eaten way way too much. 

Feeling very emotional. One of Kylee’s good friends lost her dear little boy in an accidental drowning. They are a beautiful family and are feeling for them all. 

Also today I was given some of my cousins ashes to take with us, so on the way home in August we can stop at his, and our, favourite fishing spot and sprinkle them into the water. I’m also placing a plaque up there too in memory of him. Heck I miss that man.

Right…I’ll be back eventually. 

Don’t think I’ll be posting whilst on the road. I might just so I can record some favourite places…but we’ll see. 




2 comments:

  1. Enjoy you adventure. I wish I could go with. Travel does wonders for the soul. Congrats on the loss. I have hashimoto hypothyroidism & weight loss is about impossible. But you show me it can be done.

    ReplyDelete