Friday, August 09, 2024

I’m back

 I’m back.

The trip was fantastic. The 16,000+ kilometres and nearly 8 weeks of it. Hubby and I loved catching up with some friends on our travels. We had the best time šŸ˜Š

I’d do it all again tomorrow……mmmm maybe not tomorrow, next week though as I need a few more cuddles with my grandies first šŸ˜˜

Travelling across the Nullarbor 

The water, the trees and the hills

There she blows…

Sunset on a river bank 

Love the rivers and flowing water 

Another river bank 

Camp on the beach 

Fishing 

Another sunset


And now I’m home the ww start again. I gained 4.5k while away, I did think it would be more as I did drink wine or beer most nights šŸ„‚šŸ»

Right…it’s time to get up and moving.
Still some unpacking to do and catching up on things. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home. Photos are awesome. I’d imagine you have created many, many memories. What an amazing adventure with your hubby. So lovely. Settling back into the norm will take sometime, don’t rush, you’ll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! The pictures prove you had a great get away.

    ReplyDelete