Monday, November 13, 2006

Jen's week.....


Tuesday.....I went off to work at the "funny farm" and found myself out in the paddock on the potato harvester. Hard yakka out there....made me wonder why I made the effort to to do a 45 minute walk ..... no wonder at the end of the day I was soooooooo tired.

Wednesday...on the harvester again. Found a new walk track...a good 50 minute one. Very interesting, lots of wild geese with their little goslings...very cute!

Thursday...Yayyyyyyy the highlight of my week....I met Vegemite in my lunch break as she and her hubby travelled past on there way further down south on a few days holiday. We met up at the roadhouse over the road from my work and had a cuppa and had a chat. Loved it Vege....mwahhhhh thanks.

Friday....The end of my working week.....phewwwwwwwwww thank heavens. My son 'went of the rails" that evening and had me very distressed. For the first time in forever I shared my emotions with a friend. I rang Berrie and even though the call was brief I was able use the comfort in her kind words and find strength. Thanks darl for being my friend and being there for me.

Saturday....My mum come up for the day to do some chrissy shopping. Ohhhhh boy, I'd rather take all 8 of my grandies than her......she kept disappearing. Quite often I found myself talking to myself and mum nowhere in sight !! Ohhhhh but it was great catching up again....

Sunday....ahhhhhhh son Simon and his partner bring their 4 kids around for a play and catch up with Pop and Jenna.. Little Thomas is just growing so fast, love cuddling him...

Monday....weigh in night...and Jens version of "no count" maintaining is working...lost 1.6

8 comments:

  1. That pic sure cracked Ted up too...geeeee wish I had that many arms on the harvester at times...be good, would like to get home early every now and then!!
    Thanks for your encourgement and support during this week of "Jen's version of maintenance".

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a week!
    you look so slim in that photo, and vege, you are doing great too! Sounds like a lovely time, i am looking forward to getting a chance to visit that way again soon, and definately finding a catch-up time!
    Well done on your huge loss, i think the "maintaining" is doing wonders for you! *grin*
    I am praying for you and your son, i hope things get better there.
    Mwah!
    Rae :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.6 - that's amazing!!

    Sad to hear you are still having on going problems with your son. Good though you have friends to help you and talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like you had a big week! And an even bigger loss! Congratulations Jen, you are doing great!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic loss Jen! Congratulations! Your determination is paying off ... you WILL be at goal soon.. And I'll be cheering you on!! Hope you have another great week..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for vegie and jen meeting! and guess what? in only a few weeks i will meet you tooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen darl what a week it was..I am glad you felt comfortable enogh to ring me and I was able to offer you the comfort you needed...
    Hope all settles soon for you my friend cant wait to meet you...not long now and I will give you the grand tour too...
    Berrie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so looking forward to it tooo...sooooooooo excited!!!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete