Wednesday, November 22, 2006

No more sleeps


Taking off in the next hour or so....ohhhhhhh I am so excited. Tonight I will be cuddling my darling daughter Kylee.

Had coffee this morning with my friend Rach (Rachie06 on the forum) We used to go to the same WW meeting when we had the Saturday mornings. Rach is doing so well, has lost of over 10 kilo's and is looking good.

Will be going to WW meetings in Doncaster just to keep me on track...now I am down to my lowest weight again I want to enjoy my holiday but to stay focused too and too try and maintain this weight.

5 comments:

  1. hey jen,

    was great to see you again. and your looking wonderful !!

    have fun in melb and don't stress darl!!!

    will catch up again soon ( without the feral !!!)

    cheers
    rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh ooh doncaster.. when? i could come with you for fun times hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cool Donna,I am going Monday evenings, the same as I do at home....

    Carol, having fun days and will be keeping safe and trying to be good...will pass on hugs to the girls...

    Rach, cya when I get home, received mail from Erica...keep up your awesome effort.

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should be there in Vic enjoying yourself by now.
    Have a special time and looing forward to lots of pics when you blog again..
    love
    Cathxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time Jen. You are looking FANTASTIC, and are such an inspiration!

    Jodene (a.k.a Shadow)

    ReplyDelete