Monday, November 20, 2006

Two sleeps to go.....


Yep....only two sleeps to go and I off to Melbourne and my darling daughter....

Weighed in tonight....and yep Jen's version of "no count" is still working...I lost .5 Now to maintain while on holidays, eeeeeeeeeekkk!!!

Carol, (vegemite) did these pics of me up and emailed me the results.....wowwwwwwwww have I changed that much??? The christmas one was taken in 2004 when I must have been at my heaviest ( 105kg) I started WW in September last year at 95 kg and Carol took the other when we met during my lunch break last week....

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jen, I can'r believe that is you! You look amazing! Its funny how numbers can be just numbers, but a picture says it all! Congratulations on your loss again, glad to hear that your maintenance is working, fantastic!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen darl...told you that was how to see your amazing transformation..now you need a full length one...I am very proud of you Jen darl..and your loss is fabulous too...told you to relax glad it is working..sometimes we work too hard at it...
    Berrie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jen, you look fantastic!! You are so close to goal, what a wonderful feeling that must be. You are an inspiration.

    Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh honey i am sorry i didnt do them, my email stuffed up then i couldnt get online. but WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    i cant wait to meet u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos. Hard to believe it is the same person. You have done really well.

    ReplyDelete