Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter Break

I am feeling a little down, it just seems of late for every good that happens in my life it seems to be followed by what seems to be half a dozen bad things. I am still on a high about finally reaching goal but since thats happened I have lost my little Missy, my sons moods are swinging more and he is getting physcotic and I am getting quite scared as to what is going to happen with him. But until he helps himself no-one can do anything, all we can do is sit and wait and hope.







My hubby and I were meant to be taking off for the whole of the easter break, but where I wanted to go to has been put off. The 4x4 has a few mechanical problems which won't allow the longer trip. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeez it's always the way....the hubby is a mechanic too!!! So we are now going in the morning on a shorter trip and will come back on the Sunday unless I can convince hubby to stay a little longer. Will see what the weather does and how relaxed we get. We both need the break and time together to just sit around and just try to catch a fish. Not worried if I don't....have packed a few books to read. And have just seen advertised on the tv that there is going to be a speedway meeting on the Saturday night not far from where we will be camping.....yayyyyyyy thats Saturday night organised. I love my speedway and really miss racing my car....sometimes I wish I hadn't retired, would have liked to have seen what I could do now I am slimmer, fitter and have heaps of energy and stamina.





Just to finish off I want to wish each and all a HAPPY EASTER. Take care everyone....be safe and enjoy the Easter festivities with your families and friends.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Thanks for visiting my Blog and I was really pleased to read about someone who has done Core. I am a bit nervous about starting it on Monday as I am like you and have always been a point gal but I need to get things moving again as it has almost done me in with no loss for 6 weeks.
    I have been reading your Blog and you are an inspiration - May I please add you to mine?

    Thanks again and sorry about Missy.
    Luv
    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you, Jen. Have a relaxing break. Fishing??? I'd always opt for a book. LOL. Wouldn't even have to be a good one.

    Don't eat too many Easter eggs and what you do eat .... ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, add me if you like T...your're more than welcome, I have added you to my list.
    Enjoy Core, it didn't suit me but I gave it a go...points suit me.

    Janet, I'll enjoy the fishing...but you can be assured I'll end up with the book in hand if the fish don't bite. Both I find relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter. Hope your luck improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things always happen to change our plans. Hope the changes work out.
    Have a safe & Happy Easter break. Hugs cjxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jen, hope you are having a wonderful weekend away and the fish are biting! Happy Easter! cxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen I hope you had a wonderful break away and it sounds like you needed it! Big hugs to you and sometimes life does feel like one step forward and two back huh... We are all here for you Jen :) I hope your son is ok...

    Hey and there is nothing to stop you coming out of retirement Jen - you can do anything!

    Luv mE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH jen I hope you got the break you needed from your emotional week..I hope that Shawn can find his better path very soon...and I know you enjoyed the speedway as I could hear your heartbeating from here..
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it always the way........hubby's in the business and the car breaks down! hehehe
    Ted get your butt into gear and fix it! Jen needs a decent break!!!

    ReplyDelete