Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend...





On the Saturday morning of the long weekend hubby and I packed up and headed off for a weekend away. It was great...2 days of just me and him, no worries, no cares....just relaxation!! We had fabulous weather on the Saturday, even the evening stayed warm which was a bonus as we took in a speedway meeting as that nights entertainment. Yep, my foot was itching and wanted to race, the heart was pumping. enjoyment plus as far as I am concerned!!! The skies opened up early Sunday morning, but did we care...nahhhhhhhhhhhhh....we just carried on driving and sightseeing. Some of the places we visited we hadn't been too since we were kids, yep a long time ago!!I didn't count points, ate when I was hungry, treated myself to a couple of devonshire teas....scones, jam and cream, yummmmmmmmmy!! Left the choccies alone, welllllllllllll nearly alone....did have 4 tiny wee little ones on Sunday evening after we arrived home....tired but happy.


On Monday....I caught with the eldest sons kids and took them around their easter baskets....


Ohhhhhh by the way...remember my blog post about appropriate clothing when walking. Wellllllllllll on Saturday morning before we left on our travels I went walking....this time in daggie trackies and t-shirt and I happened upon my "friend" !! I stopped her and asked her if I was dressed appropriately today...and she said nooooooooooo......when I walk my underwear shows !!! I just looked at her and told her to join the real world. Now can you tell me how many people check out whether the outline of peoples underwears shows when they are out walking???

10 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,

    Sounds like bliss 2 days away with your man and relaxing. Good on you for doing it and im glad you had a great easter sweetie

    Big Hugs
    Nicki
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good down in Augusta Jen. I can well imagine you were itching to get behind the wheel of one of those fast cars - once a revhead always a revhead.
    What is wrong with that woman!!! I just went back for another look at the picture of you in the pink top and shorts and your underwear is definately not showing. Is she a big lady? Is she jealous of your newly aquired smaller frame? Blow the cow a raspberry next time you pass her she deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen!!

    Wow your weekend away sounds soooo lovely and relaxing!!
    I love weekends like that - and good on you for staying away from the choccies!! :P

    As for the demon woman!! grrrrrrr what a COW!! Seriously, what is her problem? I don't think I'd be able to contain myself and would go off my head at her.
    Some people have no idea...GRR!!

    Next time I think you should wear the shortest shorts you can find, a push up bra and revealing singlet - walk past her then and say...HEY, AT LEAST I CANNNNN WEAR THIS...Biatcchhhh!!
    Sorry for the nasty words, but people like that have NO right to comment when you're out exercising!!!

    Karma will get her :D

    In the meantime, you keep up the awesome work. The kids are absolutely gorgeous!! The older of the 2 girls in the pics reminds me of Drew Barrymore as a little girl [in E.T].
    Have a wonderful week hunni!!
    Much Love,
    Miss B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - maybe you should have replied - what underwear!!! She needs to get a life or something.

    Sounds as if you had a great break away - well deserved!

    Love the photos of the girls - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever thought about walking in just your underwear? LOL. That would show her. Glad to hear you had a great break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reakon she is secretly in love with you....why else would she be checking out your undies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah that woman needs to get a life....and jen glad you had a wonderful weekend with your man and getting some specail together time...oh love the picture of the kids and your eldest grandson....he is like his dad...
    Berrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful grandkids you have!!! Sounds like you had a great time! So can't wait for that time when we can go away and just relax!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely trip, sounds like a great time!
    I can't belive that woman though, it's ridiculous!!! maybe she wears a top to toe sack? cos if not she should leave everyone else alone!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. janet's comment above really cracked me up!! Honestly, you just have to laugh at the whacko of a woman.. what a weirdo..
    Your easter weekend must have been wonderful - the photos are great..

    ReplyDelete