Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Met up with Janinne again




Today I had the pleasure of meeting up with Janinne again. We first met online on the forums way back in 2005 when we started our ww journeys, then met up for real in Mandurah when Janinne and her hubby travelled over from Victoria for business in May 2006....Janinne had not long made goal then.

Today they were over in West Oz again for business and travelled down to Bunbury where we all caught up again....this time I was the one who had just made goal....

Lovely catching up again Janinne.....hopefully the next time I travel to Victoria we can arrange our schedules to catch up...


10 comments:

  1. Jen, just have to say that you look absolutely fantastic - one sexy grandma in those jeans and top! How good to catch up with your friend again.
    Cheers
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad someone has seen jannine. i havent seen her in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen how lovely for you both! And you both look like gorgeous skinny minnies :) Well done to you both!

    Can't wait to meet all you guys soon :)

    Luv mE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with zanna... u look absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Jen, you are looking amazing! I think you should put in that SOTY entry for sure!!! You could win some fantastic prizes.. I'd love to see you have a go..
    Hope you have a lovely weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen,
    You ARE amazing and I am also looking forward to chatting on MSN - morgarna@msn.com is my MSN addy or my name is morgarna.
    Hope to chat soon

    Trace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, you and Jannine both look absolutely gorgeous!!! What a great catch up you must of had!
    I cant wait to meet you soon :)

    Renee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you gals look HOTTT!! How cool that you got to meet up again. Hopefully next time I am down that way we can catch up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow how good it that! Jen you are looking pretty darn good these days!

    ReplyDelete