Saturday, October 13, 2007

Had coffee today with .....



......my blogger friend Catherine.....and what a delightful meeting it was too. The time just flew by and Catherine and her hubby soon had to hit the road and travel on. We talked and talked and I felt so comfortable with them....I just didn't want her to go. It was hard to say byeeeeeee but we know it's not goodbye, its just see ya later as we will meet again.
Thank you Catherine and Don for travelling down and taking the time to meet with me....I am so glad we finally met.

2 comments:

  1. It really is lovely meeting fellow bloggers! I have been ever so lucky to meet quite a few both here in New Zealand and in Australia! It's like meeting an old friend, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great meeting you as well....
    hope you have lots of fun in Vic...
    c u soon cj x

    ReplyDelete