Monday, October 08, 2007

Not weighing myself..


It is my weigh in night...but decided I am not going to hop on any scales till next week when it is my monthly ww weigh in. Am then weighing in a few weeks early as next week I fly to Melbourne and won't be back till the end of the month. This week I just don't want to know what damage I have done, know it can't be pretty!! What with midnight snacks, and early morning cooking "feasts" And yesterday my sister and her hubby came up for an overnight visit, we had a lot to catch up on and that we did so over quite a few "drinkies"
Today us West Australians said a very sad goodbye to our West Coast Eagle ... "Mainy". Chris Mainwaring with his mighty big cheeky grin and his larrikan ways was a legend...going to miss you on our tv. A heap of memories we will treasure.
This weekend I have a good blogger friend flying into West Australia for a holiday.... really looking forward to meeting up CJ..

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a great idea Jen and the main thing is you enjoyed yourself eh :)

    I can't wait for next week...

    Have fun with CJ...

    PS whose your friend mustafa heheheh (is he from the Lion King)

    Luv mE xxx

    ReplyDelete