Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm back.........


I am back....flew back in last night....

I had a BLAST of a time at the "At Homers" weekend in the heart of Melbourne....it was a weekend I will remember for a lifetime. We talked, laughed and sang the whole weekend...
I am so glad I went, I know I have made some lifetime friends.
After the weekend I was able to catch up with Maria, Janet and Susan. Thanks Maria, it was great to catch up again, and Janet and Susan...you two are fantastic, glad to have met you both, wonderful company even if I couldn't get a word in edgeways!!!
I also went down to Geelong the following weekend where I was able to spend more time with Berrie and her lovely family.
I spent the rest of my time with my darling daughter and partner Stephen. Had lots of meals out, shopped till we dropped and caught up with some friends and new additions to families.
Came home happy, tired and with some excess kilo's......

6 comments:

  1. Great to have you back again and so hapy to hear what a brilliant time you had.
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen, you look so cute in this pic. i must say berrie looks very thin in this picture too!

    and emma davey was there!!! yay!

    janet - i am hoping to see her when i am next in melbourne too!

    d x

    ReplyDelete
  3. jen, you look so cute in this pic. i must say berrie looks very thin in this picture too!

    and emma davey was there!!! yay!

    janet - i am hoping to see her when i am next in melbourne too!

    d x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo on having a fabulous time away.... and those extra few kilos were worth it I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo! Welcome back Jen. Glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awful lot of fun was had. Best of all you got to catch up with your lovely daughter.

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete