Saturday, November 03, 2007

Can't get it together

This pic was taken while I was on holidays by Berrie after she took me on a tour of the gorgeous Barwon Park Mansion near Winchelsea, built by Thomas and Elizabeth Austin.

Been at home now for 4 days....the first two days I had it together, but these last two have well and truly lost the plot. Have mum up staying and with me at work she has been home here by herself, so what does she do....cook sweets!! I froze a fair bit of them, but of course couldn't get out of the taste test! My trip away was fantastic but ohhhh not real good for the figure......heck knows how much I have gained, because gain I know I have, my clothes are telling me so. I am not game to get on the scales and I am not going to either till the 26th of November when I have my ww monthly weigh in. So heck knows how I am going to go.....it doesn't look too good at the moment...I can tell ya that!!!!

A few things happened while I was away to get the old "emotional eating" habit going. One was the usual .... my son!! Not only did he have an accident in his vechile and nearly "wipe" it out, but he also argued with his boss and walked out on his job...so another job lost due to his moods. Sometimes I really despair about him...but I live in hope that one day he will turn his life around, all he has to do is stop smoking/using that "evil weed"
The other thing that happened was one of my grandaughters ( 3 year old Ashlee)got flown by flying doctor to Princess Margaret hospital urgently as she spilt a cup of 2 minute boiling hot noodles over herself. She was severely burnt, thought for awhile she did have some 3rd degree burns and require skin grafts, but luckily all is well, no grafts and she will be home next week.
Mum goes home tomorrow and it will be back to me and hubby and the usual routine so wish me luck everyone and hopefully I can get myself under control and get back on track.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, no wonder you're not quite on top of things! Have a *hug*

    I hope Ashlee is healing well, poor kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen big hug! It will all fall back into place, you know it will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i had the stress you had my love i would be 200kgs so you are doing really well lovely.. u know what to do and u will be back on the bandwagon soon... xxx mwah!

    p.s. u look gorgeous in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poor little granddaughter, pleased though to hear no grafts. Phew! Does sound like life is throwing it all at you right now. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not normally the type of person to tell someone what to do but ... coming from a position similar to yourself where I'd gotten to goal and put on a couple of kilos I made the mistake of not dealing with it then and there, because I was too scared to get on the scales. Then before I knew it I was back at square one.

    ReplyDelete