Monday, November 26, 2007

Got to move.....

My little cuties, Zoe and Jessica, with my chickens



Had an alright week, food was good except one day when I did my usual thing...emotionally ate, this time when I found out my son Simon's partner had a car accident with all 4 kids in it. Their 4x4 is a mess, but luckily Tracey had all the kids strapped in properly so other than a bruise on Zoe's cheek....all were okay. Thankfully their vechile is a 4x4 as they were told if it had been a car it would have been a write off. But I have to move my butt more....excersise has been down to what it usually is. I had had 2 of Simon's kids, my grandaughters Jessica and Zoe sleep over for the weekend..so no walks then . I know when I don't keep the excersise up....I don't lose. Weighed in tonight...and stayed the same.....but ohhhhh well I will keep at it, still going to weigh in at the ww meetings every week till I get back to goal, however long it takes....

7 comments:

  1. Great news that noone was hurt. That is a big plus story for driving 4WD vehicles......you will get back to exercising so dont fret too much...more important sometimes to be there for the family...maybe soon the grandies can ride bikes while you walk...hugs cj x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for seatbelts. Glad everyone was okay. Judging by the pics they seem none worse for wear. And they are little cuties.

    Have a good week Jen and hang in there - you know everything will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky the family were ok in the car crash!!! So scary when you hear about things like that. Cute wee girls... not so sure about the chickens though... I love cooked chook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew - glad they were ok after the crash. What gorgeous little girls they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely nothing wrong with staying the same!! That's an achievement in itself, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank god everyone is safe and well Jen, cars are replaceable but your family certainly isnt.

    Im loving your determination right now hun, you'll be back at goal in no time!

    ... Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank god everyone is safe and well Jen, cars are replaceable but your family certainly isnt.

    Im loving your determination right now hun, you'll be back at goal in no time!

    ... Erica x

    ReplyDelete