Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Donna tagged me.....



So here goes....

4 Dishes I like to cook.....

Annette Syms Satay Chicken

Italian Beef Casserole

Bacon, eggs and baked beans

Seafood

4 Qualities I like in people.....

Honesty

Reliability

Laughter

Love

4 Places I have been.....

Onslow

Darwin

Melbourne

Bundaberg

4 Things in my bedroom.......

Water Bed

Lamp

Radio alarm clock

My latest book near my bed

4 Dirty words I use......

Farkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

Shit !!!!!!

Bugger !!!!

Bitch and on the odd occassion a lot worse!!

I now tag.....Chris, Lyn, Julie

3 comments:

  1. Good on you for getting back into it again ... that takes a huge amount of courage!!! Makes ya feel so much better huh? And just think you only have to deal with a few kilos now, rather than more if you'd left it! Well done you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags are always interesting to get to know other bloggers better! Hard to face up and get back into it again, but it is the best thing to do and you will soon knock those kilos off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe can i come over for satay? x

    ReplyDelete