Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Went back....


Well its onwards and downwards for me......
I went to the ww meeting last night and weighed in and it was as I expected.....I had gained big time. But I feel great now....I made a committment to myself that I would keep on going to the meetings and weighing in in front of my leader until I got down to goal again.... I need the accountability.
Sooooo weight now is 73.8
Have 2 weeks to get down to 70.0 which is the top end of my goal weight (allowed 2 kilo's over goal) so here goes...lets see what I can do. If I do it great....if not I'll be paying for the November weigh in....BUT I will keep on going weekly till I get to goal AGAIN!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Jen, congratulations for having the nerve to front up again - between you and my good friend Chrissie both recommitting to WW, I think you may have inspired me to follow! Will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for going back, it's good to know where you are at and what you need to do to get back to goal.... something I am constantly trying to work on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Jen. Well done for going back and getting help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined again yesterday. I know where you're coming from and I know I need to be accountable. You'll do it cause you're one determined lady. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete