Monday, November 19, 2007

Went back for ....


Another weigh in tonight......and yayyyyyy I lost 1.7 !! I worked real hard this week, counted points, watched portion sizes and drank heaps of water...yep I happy. Another good week this week and I will be nearly back to within my goal range......2.1 to go and I'll be a 60's girl again.
Another reason to jump for joy....is little Ashlee is home...she went back to Princess Margaret hospital this afternoon for a Drs visit and SHOULD be cleared as all infections have cleared up and burns are healing nicely...luckily so far with no scaring.....

7 comments:

  1. What fantastic news all round - tremendus loss for you and so great to hear the good news about Ashlee love Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a relief to hear no scaring with Ashlee:-)

    Great loss!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic results all round.

    It's a great feeling getting things back under control.

    Have another fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I'm so happy to hear that Jen!!! And go you good thang on that weighin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay well done jen! i knew you would kick butt! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen what great news on all fronts. You are inspiring. Hope my weigh in is as good this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done hunny, im VERY proud of you! and its great to hear that Ahhlee is on the mend, kids are so resiliant, real little fighters.

    Erica xxx

    ReplyDelete