Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Why is it ????



Just when I get myself into gear and get on track something comes along and upsets the apple cart.....

Hubby is in having eye surgery right now....knew it was going happen as its been planned for a while BUT why am I now all upset?? Think hearing the news last night that little Ashlee wasn't allowed home yesterday as planned has really upset me....a few little blisters have formed and they a little concerned....

Now Jen...take some big breaths, stop the emotional eating, stop stressing and lets get into right frame of mind YET AGAIN....

4 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well for your DH's eye op Jen.
    So sorry to hear about your dear little grand-daughter. At least she is getting good care though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope hubby's eye surgery goes well, and I have my fingers crossed that your adorable wee granddaughter is going to be A-OK soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely it doesnt rain, it pours!

    trust me it will get better and you know what to do... just do it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely it doesnt rain, it pours!

    trust me it will get better and you know what to do... just do it!

    x

    ReplyDelete