Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Here I am....



I'm Back !!!!! Darn computer died and I had to rush it off to the pc doctor and get it fixed!! In the meantime I sat at home and read books, listened to music or cooked.....while I waited for the phone call to say "it's ready" Got the phone call late yesterday and got hubby to pick it up for me today. A new power supply and yayyyyy it works!!
I didn't go to weigh in on Monday night, firstly I worked late and was so tired when I got home all I wanted to do was shower, eat and go to bed.....so thats what I did!! Am feeling a bit fragile at the moment and didn't want to hear what I already knew....I hadn't lost anything. I weighed in on my scales, and they are nearly spot on with ww and I had stayed the same.....so guess thats better than gaining ehhhh??
Well caught up on the blog...better get to and have a read and see what all you guys are up to......

6 comments:

  1. hi sweetie, my blog has gone private now but i invited you on your emails, didnt know which email was your blogger log in, email me if you cant get in and tell me your blogger email xx

    also..... the hospital address is 29 simpson st melbourne 3001 - cliveden hill private.. just in case u wanted to know :) and i will be there on 11th december overnight xxx i emailed u the details xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloody puters, amazing how much we come to depend on them huh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back.... I would hate my computer to die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep know that feeling with sick computers. I actually really struggled weightwise when my computer was sick!

    Glad you are back online again! And thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had a few computer issues this year too and I really feel lost without it!

    A maintain is better than a gain:-) That's all I seem to do nowdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you have your computer back .......just think it is so wonderful and inspiring how you dont quit you get back on immediately .........taking a leaf out of your book :)

    ReplyDelete