Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day off....

......from the farm, its finally slowing down out there, soooooo was able to have a catch up with my friend Rach and have a cuddle of baby Jasmin. Been awhile since Rach and I have able to have a catch up and have a natter....was great. Thanks Rach for taking the time out for a catch up....with a bub and a 6 year old thats on school hols that it isn't easy to find I know.

I then treated myself to lunch out....chinese chilli prawns....don't know the point value, couldn't find it, but no matter, they eaten now and enjoyed and have recorded 8 points for the pleasure.....guess they could be more but.....

Tracking is going well, weighing all food that I unsure of and excersising most days, thou gave myself a rest day today, the first one in ages. Am still doing my interval training, walking 3 minutes, jogging 1 minute is what I am doing till I get too tired, thou every day I am getting further and further before I have to stop the jogging and just walk. My next weigh in day is not January 28th....thats a public holiday here, so will weigh in now February 4th.....hopefully by then the demon scales will be very kind to me and move off this 72.1!!

Next on the adgenda was new tyres for the car....then more pleasure......visited eldest sons and played with the grandies Caity and Ashlee. Swam in the pool...the day has been hot and humid, no bathers and no way would Tanya's fit me, she non-pregnant is tall and skinny and soaking wet is 58 kilo's, so stripped down to knickers and bra....and had a ball. Kids loved the "jelly belly"...... thought it was funnier than mum's pregnant one.....lol Of course kids had to show off their bellies and their scars....Ashlee is healing well after her burn scare and Caity's appendix scar is starting to fade.....

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely time - aren't grandchildren just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a couple of little cuties, and your friend's wee bub is darn sweet too! I should not even look at babies, I'm so clucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I had to laugh at you stripping down to your underwear to go for a dip - well it was certainly hot enough for it wasn't it! Even hotter for the rest of the week they are saying. There's nothing nicer than going for a skinny dip when the kids aren't around, although these days it's more like a chunky dunk! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like youre doing really well! It's been scorching hot here too. Pity I could strip down like that in the shop, think I might scare some customers off if I did!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. smiles at you stripping down to your undewear to go for a swim ..why not hey :).. Hope the waiting list isnt too long for your surgery.....knew youd be back on track you go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Jen :) And glad the grandies did as well :) I love how you just live life to the max :)

    Enjoy your long weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there.... hope you are doin ok after your invasive check up...
    Be good.. and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete