Monday, September 29, 2008

Going down......

Another weigh in and I am going down ..... yayyyyyy for Jen as I back in the 60's again with a loss of 800grams this week. Proud of that effort as I have struggled with cramping pains in my back and leg which has made excersise very difficult, but keeping tracking track seems to have kept me on track.

Saturday morning I had a big rush around to find a hairdresser to cut my hair, I had a wedding to attend on Sunday and had left it too late to book in to my usual hairdresser. But find one I did.....and I had my hair cut short....what do you think? I like it this short, so easy to maintain espesially with my work.

Yesterday a very good friend of mine got married, the rain even cleared up for her as she walked up her garden drive on her Dad's arm....ahhhhh yeahhh had a few tears in the eyes I did. Lucky bugger is off on Thursday for 2 weeks honeymoon in Bali.

Things are still quiet in Shawns world, I have spoken to him a few times this past week, he still hasn't got work but is still actively looking and he seems to be in a good frame of mind and is staying out of trouble, or so he says .... so alls good.

6 comments:

  1. Well done - a 60's girl again!!

    You are looking great in the photo. I do like the shorter hair as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss, you rock! And you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm love the ahircut - you look awesome! Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your weight loss Jen, I am still around and reading your blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your loss Jen. that's great. Good to be a 60's girl. You look so happy in that picture. I'd be envious of your friend in Bali for two weeks too.

    I'm glad all's quite on the Shawn front for the moment. No news is good news right.

    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. have enjoyed reading your blog. I have a stepson like Shawn....very stressful and he walked out on his job too just recently! Well done on your weight loss....keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete