Thursday, February 05, 2009

Had the ultasound....


I had a couple of hours of work yesterday and rushed off into town and had the ultrasound. Was very fasinating actually....and no it didn't hurt, well not much anyways!!! The lady using the transducer pressed it that hard into my chest it darn well hurt....I actually have a bruise. Anyways its all done and I go to my Doctor on the 17th, by then he'll have the results from the mammogram and echocardiograph....
NO work today so I have had a day at home catching up on a few chores.....other than those done not much at all. Was nice to have a bit of a lay in bed this morning....and I actually walked in sunlight and did an hour instead of the 30 minutes I do as the sun is just coming up!!
Shawn came out knowing I had the day off....nothing much changed there...he's not getting any better, worse if anything. Drinking too much alcohol and still using the drugs. He goes to court tomorrow for a disorderly contact charge, thou if you ask him its not his fault, the trouble is he reckons it never is, always someone else started it!! Anyways he took off with a change of clothes for court, hope he goes, if he doesn't he is up for a $10,000 fine or a 3 month jail sentence. Mmmmm ..... maybe a stint inside will dry him out !!

6 comments:

  1. A stint inside could also give him an even worse attitude to life ... so I hope he doesn't go inside! Hope your test results are all good, you don't need any more problems mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it went OK - although a bit tough about the bruise - sure you could have done without that. Hope Shawn does the right thing by himself and turns up OK. Take care
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the tests were not too traumatic!!
    You know, right now Shawn is the master of his own destiny.....so what will be will be. I mean, support him by all means...but don't stress too much...you have done what you can do, he now has to have his own "enlightening" to change his own life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how you think when the kids grow up - no more worries, but it goes on.... I hope so much for you, Shawn and his children something happens to make him see the light.

    Been there and done that with the bruising - ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen in order to invite you to the other blog I need an email address! Send me it tomrrow, I'm off to bed!

    ReplyDelete