Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Weighed in

I did go to weigh in last night...mmmmm was not good, and it won't be good if I keep on pigging out like I did after I ate my lovely weight watchers meal last night. I had a craving for fresh bread rolls and yeahhhh I gave in to it and ate 4 of them !!! But I pointed them....and today is another new day.
I walked this morning, only 20 minutes as I had a headache....punishment for too much bread!! I don't normally eat white bread.

Now lets see if I can improve.....

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand Jen! Over 3 days, I have eaten more than 4 days worth of points. EEK!
    Good onya for going to weigh-in though, it's the best way to keep on track. And exercising with a headache, you are great!

    We can do this, it's all ok... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about white bread - yummy, but awful at the same time. I can't seem to tolerate it at all any more. Makes me bloated. Hope your headache has gone.

    ReplyDelete