Monday, September 05, 2011

Filling in time....


Kylee & me

Kylee has been here for nearly a week, and is keeping herself busy. Despite her leaving their house, I think Stephen was right in asking her to come home...this is her family home, she has us and all her friends to lean on. If she had stayed in Melbourne she would have had no-one, no support base,  no-one close enough to lean on. Yes, I could have stayed with her there....but there is a lot of ifs, buts and what ifs, so she is happy with the decision, and happy to be surrounded by her family & friends.  Well as happy as she can be when she is not sure what she is going back too.  She is thinking the worst, but hoping for the best....but she loves the man despite all this...and will fight for him, hopefully with him.  She knows it won't be the same but has to try.
She fly's home next week.....but first she has another week at home surrounded and supported by her family and closest friends.

Due to the above, I resorted back to my old emotional eating habits....one day maybe I'll learn that food is really no comfort. Anyways ww has been put on hold for a little while....but I haven't given in...I am fighting my emotions too.


3 comments:

  1. Can only guess how tough this is for you (and Kylee). So hoping everything works out for her and totally understand how difficult it is to hang on to some sort of sensible eating pattern. Thinking of you Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sad situation for your lovely daughter to be in.
    I hope it turns out well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right of course. Family and friends are a wonderful support. I hope it all works out for you both. Hang in there.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete