Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I faced some challenges….

My dad.
 But I sucked them up and moved on. One of them challenges was not to eat my emotions. Last Friday Kylee, Garry, twins and William came down and spent the night. Kylee, Garry and William had a marvellous holiday and weren't looking forward to the long drive back home on Saturday. They made the most of their last few days by spending time with the twins and us. 
I am not a fan of cooking, but entertaining people, even family, I enjoy. Making weight watcher friendly meals and desserts for others I enjoy especially when the plates are emptied and complimented on. 
Saturday was hard saying bye to them all as they headed off. It was also the anniversary of my Dads death, always a hard day for me. 
I found the strength to occupy myself and keep right out the way of food. 
And the scales rewarded me today for challenging myself. weigh in today showed a 900 gram loss. I feel as though I am getting somewhere now. Hopefully with another good week next week Icould reach my 10% …. but I will see what this week brings.



And to finish up…here's my cute lil man….roll on Christmas when I hope to see him again. I am lucky Kylee keeps me updated very frequently with new pics of him and his achievements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment