Monday, April 29, 2019

Another week....


A lot of people that I work with and that have seen what I eat (mainly the cheeses, salami and nuts) shake their heads and go really and you expect too lose weight eating those kind of foods??
My boss was one of them but he said the other day "I can't understand the diet but whatever you are doing it works, I can see you have lost weight". 
I don't understand it fully myself but I know it works too.
I know too if I veer off it I suffer too!! 
After weigh in Friday ( I lost 300grams) I succumbed to the pressure of my teenage granddaughters and I bought them lollies. Yes, I indulged...oh my god, way too much sugar for me. At he time of eating I was fine and of course I ate too many, and I woke up Saturday morning with the usual rotten headache after "bad" eating. 
AND a quick check of the scales showed me I shouldn't have done that!!
I still do participate in my online weight loss group. A new round starts on Wednesday 1st May...hope I can get myself back down to the last weigh in number. 

Today is a quiet day...and a day off!!
Have some cooking I want to get done, off to start as soon as I finish here. 
It was my last night of having the little ones till Thursday night. I am enjoying the freedom and the peace and quiet. They have been a bit of a handful the last few nights. 
William broke his arm a few days ago, he fell off a machine down the park and landed the wrong way and broke both bones in his wrist, so poor wee man has been in a fair bit of pain.  Kylee got a mutual friend to tell his Dad...and of course he went off and blamed Kylee for not looking after him properly!! Kids fall, have accidents...but I guess they wouldn't do that if he had them!!! 
And little Miss is cross cutting teeth and although she is happy enough during the day, at night she is waking up wanting her bottle (which she normally doesn't). The night before last I was up at midnight, 3am, 4.30am and then again at 6.30 either feeding, changing or giving her parasol or putting bongella on her gums...

Right I am outta here...while I am in the mood I best go do this cooking...I am not a lover of cooking so while the mood strikes I best go do it...

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are doing amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, accidents do happen, no matter how careful you are in looking after little kids. Poor wee girl with the teething too... and POOR YOU having to get up to her during the night. I would hate to be getting up at night!

    ReplyDelete