Friday, April 12, 2019

Still Losing...


I honestly never ever thought that I could do this way of eating.
I misguidedly tried it once before, but only lasted a few days as I thought the food was too rich for me...and at the time I didn't think I could live without bread. I of course went into it blind, didn't do it properly at all!! Now I love it, I find my body doesn't need too many carbs...I'm happy and best of all I am not inclined to cheat. I love the snack options....so I never go hungry or feel I am missing out. Yes, I have had a few off kept days but I have very quickly got back onto it after the occasions. 
Well its 3 months on the 16th of this month since I started lazy Keto and with the 300g I lost this week I have lost 8.5 kilo's. Slow and steady ... but as long as it keeps coming off I am happy. 

3 comments:

  1. Little losses add up to a big loss at the end, in my case small gains make a huge gain, but back on track today :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like you used to be, always saying ‘nope, I couldn’t happily live on keto”. I may have to read more about it. I DO know that I tend to lose better if I limit my carbs...so I do try to only eat bread or pasta once a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MaryFran,
      I had a binge Friday night and Saturday and ate way too many carbs...boy have I suffered for it, I am bloated still and have a headache that is only just subsiding. My body does not like carbs anymore!!!

      Delete